Again I have tested your template and indeed most of the problems are solved!
However, there is one that still exists and I discovered also some new ones.
1. The search box drops down when the settings menu is shown, see the first screenshot,
2. The ‘datum toegevoegd’ (date added) is put on two lines, see the second screenshot,
3. The progress bar is not correctly shown, see the second screenshot,
4. The summary is still shown above the movie picture, see the second screenshot,
5. Sorting on duration does not work correctly, because a movie with a duration less than 100 minutes is placed at the end of the list.
e.g.: 100 min. >>> 120 min. >>> 122 min. >>> 96 min.
Good luck with fixing the errors!