Episodes tab in 4.7 also: media center

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Michaelcdv
Michaelcdv
With us: 16 years 6 months

Post #1by Michaelcdv » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:56 pm

I just updated to AMM 4.7 and noticed the new episodes tab. I've been adding MANY TV series using a different record for each episode. As a result my "movie" collection is about 75% TV series episodes. When I record TV, I search for the episode name in AMM to make sure I haven't already recorded it. This works well with my system of seperate records for each episode, but I haven't figured out how to search the episodes in the episodes tab yet. Is this feature available or planned for an upcoming release? Until I can search for specific episode names, I'll have to continue adding new episodes in seperate records.

Couple other things...
Actors list per episode:
Most of the TV Series I collect have a few core actors common to all episodes and some actors unique to each episode. I'd like to be able to add actors independently for each TV episode. I'd also like to be able to assign genres, wishlist, seen, custom fields and flags independently. I don't know if this is possible or practical, though. Just my thoughts...

Vista Media Center:
Is it possible for AMM to somehow interact with Vista Media Center and tell it not to record shows that I already have or even to search the guide and schedule a recording from my AMM wishlist? I do this all manually now, but it would be a HUGE time-saver if AMM and VMC would communicate directly.

-Michael

Return to “All My Movies”