Same Name

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Zseby
Zseby
With us: 13 years 5 months

Post #1by Zseby » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:19 am

Hello,

I am looking for software like this. I have a 3d model collection and I have new and old renders of models in different directories. I would like to find render pictures with same name but different view and decide which is better, and copy it to the olders. Can you correct the new version so I can run this program with it?

Thanx!

Zseby
(Hungary)

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:47 am

Which format are your 3d models?
Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Zseby
Zseby
With us: 13 years 5 months

Post #3by Zseby » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 am

You have two folders, "A" and "B". Folder "B" contains all kind of files, max, 3ds, obj. etc. with the textures belonging to them. They are mostly design/architectural models. Folder "A" contains rendered image files (thousands of them) like, Bathrooms, Beds, Lamps etc. I would need a option without the comparison method function, I want the program to display the files with the same names in "A" and "B" and and let me decide which image is better to us I can manually overwrite the lower quality image with the better one. So I don't want the program to perform the comparison method. Do you know if there is such an applicatio? Can be an open source one, too.

please help!!!!

Return to “Image Comparer”