v2.3 - can't keep skins disabled across sessions

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

motobojo
motobojo
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #1by motobojo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:40 pm

Just discoverd you have a new version of IC - v2.3. I've downloaded it and am starting to use it. I definitely like some of the new features (e.g. save & exit or save & shutdown after the potentially more time-consuming operations) and defect fixes. Thanks. I recommend you post a notice of new releases in this forum when the new releases become available.

Unfortunately I've encountered some new problems with the new version.

Specifically, I cannot keep skins disabled. When I exit IC and come back skins are apparently enabled (as evidenced by the fact that I cannot see the text displayed in the main display since it is white text on a white background in my high contrast black windows environment). I have to go disable skins each time I start IC. IC is NOT remembering that I've disabled skins. This is a MAJOR pain. Please fix it asap and make a patch available. If I'm missing something pleases let me know.

motobojo
motobojo
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #2by motobojo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:11 pm

Let me refine my observations about how this is behaving after doing a bit more playing around with it.

It does disable the skin and display text correctly after I've executed some function (i.e., compare folders or compare groups) OR if I go and explictly re-disable the skin.

Return to “Image Comparer”