ERRORS

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

jonty2004
jonty2004

Post #1by jonty2004 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:16 pm

Yes it worked okay, at first then when i started it up it froze and a error message came up,have not used it for months,tried e-mailing Bolide nothing. :cry:

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: ERRORS

Post #2by bolide » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:43 pm

jonty2004, first of all I advice you to download the latest version of Image Comparer 2.2 here:
http://www.bolidesoft.com/software/ic_setup.exe

It has a new bug handling system, so you will be able to send us a special bug report automatically. We will process it and will try to fix
Bolide Software

Mike
Mike

Lockup after file deletion

Post #3by Mike » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:02 pm

Image Comparer will consistantly lock up when it's finished deleting a large number of files. The only solution I've discovered is to force quit the program and delete the database folder it's created. If this folder is not deleted, the program refuses to function.

By "large number" I'm talking several thousand. Image Comparer seems to function properly when deleting several hundred or less files at a time.

Mike

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: Lockup after file deletion

Post #4by bolide » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:12 pm

if the program lock ups repeats with IC2.2, could you place your database folder contents in a ZIP and send it to us as an attachment to support @ bolidesoft.com?
Bolide Software

Return to “Image Comparer”