Can't get IC 3.2 to upgrade

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

swaken
swaken
With us: 17 years 3 months

Post #1by swaken » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:23 pm

Good morning!

I've tried to upgrade using my key, but with no success. Upon program start, I go to Register, enter name and key, then OK. It tells me "Thank you for registering" and quits. I then restart the program, and it takes me to the entry screen, but says "Trail over", apparently not keeping the key.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, also cleaned out the registry of anything called "imagecomparer", with no difference.

All help is appreciated.

dspdrew
dspdrew
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #2by dspdrew » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 pm

I have version 2.3 and everytime I try to activate the program just freazes up completely. I also cant seem to get any responses or help at all in this forum...

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #3by Gemini » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:38 am

Hi, guys

Firstly, make sure you enter your registration details exactly as they are!
Both the registration key and registration name are case sensitive. It's better to copy and paste your registration details instead of typing them manually.Then, check, if you're using the same PC account you used when registering your IC. So, try everything again, and if this doesn't help, please apply to Bolide through the site form http://www.bolidesoft.com/feedback.html, specifying your problem, order number and e-mail address given at registration. Good luck!
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “Image Comparer”