Bolide Slideshow Creator

Description: Just a forum for any posts ;)
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #1by Viki » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Greetings,

:lol: Thank you for making the Bolide Slideshow Creator!

I cannot express just how much fun it is to use. It can be operated by anyone regardless of computer experience and creates a very pleasing finished product.

Best of all... it's completely free! I was really skeptical of the product prior to trying it because it was offered free of charge, but have enjoyed using it and actually prefer it over several applications that I have purchased.

Hopefully, others will also commend you on this fun and beautiful software.
(And it keeps me occupied while waiting on updates for my other Bolide products.)

Well Done!

davidfrost
davidfrost
With us: 10 years 2 months

Post #2by davidfrost » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:29 pm

It plays MKV in all kinds of compression right? Since I'll pe working pretty heavily on MKV files.
We only live once.Image

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #3by Viki » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:57 pm

davidfrost wrote:It plays MKV in all kinds of compression right? Since I'll pe working pretty heavily on MKV files.

I'm not sure that I fully understand your question -

Although the slideshow software will save your finished slideshow project as a mkv file; it is meant to handle images and their associated transitions. (Images, not video). I don't think that the program actually 'plays' mkv - it saves your project in the mkv format to make it accessible in other software.
You can save a slideshow as an AVI, MKV, FLV, MP4 or WMV video file.

For creating custom movies from video mkv's, you need a different software like Bolide Movie Creator, which can easily edit files of all supported video formats (AVI, MPEG, AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV).

Return to “Freestyle”