Problems registering

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

romancereader629
romancereader629
With us: 15 years 6 months

Post #1by romancereader629 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 am

I have followed all instructions from customer service however the trial version still comes up, once I enter my code. Any suggestions ?

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Re: Problems registering

Post #2by Gemini » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:53 am

romancereader629 wrote:I have followed all instructions from customer service however the trial version still comes up, once I enter my code. Any suggestions ?

Make sure you enter your registration details exactly as they are!
Both the registration key and registration name are case sensitive. It is better to copy and paste your registration details instead of typing them manually.Try this, and if this doesn't help, please, apply to Bolide Software through the site form http://www.bolidesoft.com/feedback.html, specifying your problem, order number and e-mail address given at registration.
Bolide Software Support Team

mjames2411
mjames2411
With us: 4 years 7 months

Post #3by mjames2411 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:44 pm

Having trouble registering my purchase. Started with the Trial version and purchased the program; however, there is nowhere to submit serial number...only purchase. How can I get this registered?

Be Blessed.

Mark

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #4by Viki » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:44 pm

Check in program under "Help" - "About" - "Register".
(Should be opposite the "Purchase" button on the first tab of the "About" window).
Also, make sure that your firewall is allowing AMB to access the internet.

Return to “All My Books”