What do you like most about All My Books?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

mrchucky
mrchucky
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #16by mrchucky » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:25 am

I'm new to the forum but I'm starting to like everything I found. Bolide software is not that bad. I will share some of them with my friends later.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #17by Gemini » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 pm

mrchucky
Thanks a lot! :)
Bolide Software Support Team

Andersf
Andersf
With us: 6 years

Post #18by Andersf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:00 am

The possibility to add a lot of ebooks! By using drag-and-drop from explorer I can add hundred of thousands at the time without operator intervention.
I am still adding books, my epub collection is around 640000 books.... This takes time, it is possible!

badams007
badams007
With us: 5 years 9 months

FAV THING: THE LINKS FEATURE

Post #19by badams007 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:03 am

I'm crazy about the Links feature, the way I can add many to one book, the way I can access the links on the main window (in 2 places) and the great way, if more than one link is listed, All My Books displays them all and I get my choice! I've even added links to exes that I need to get to often when working in my book library, e.g., text editor, etc. GREAT STUFF!! KUDOS!!! :D

MikeBrice
MikeBrice
With us: 4 years 6 months

Customer support

Post #20by MikeBrice » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:45 am

If you are truly interested in user engagement you would have a section titled 'What do you like least about All My Books. This item is little more than a publicity vehicle.

I have used the software for a few years now and am mostly happy , however I have one major issue, the lack of a professional, ticket based, customer support service. I have tried to report issues through the contact form, however the result has been unsatisfactory. All I get is an anodyne response, we will investigate and see what we can do. I have never seen a change implemented that addresses any of my concerns.

I am being sent emails encouraging me to spend money for a new version, but sorry, until the support culture is improved and real change is delivered then I am unlikely to spend more money with you guys.

Return to “All My Books”