Problem with seeking cover

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

Buch
Buch
With us: 10 years 11 months

Post #1by Buch » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi

If I search a cover with a double click, the search engine "Bing" find no results.

I use the version 3.3 build 1206.

regards
Buchfreund

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi there!
Thanks for reporting!

It should work okay starting with tomorrow and in the next build everything will work without any problems.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Sunshine74
Sunshine74
With us: 12 years 1 month

Cover problems

Post #3by Sunshine74 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:53 am

I see this is an old post, but I'm hoping someone will answer this for me. I bought this program about a year and a half ago. I have v2.8 build 1136. I would love to use the program more offend but it tends to be a pain. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't. Now, the covers are no longer loading, same as above, I get an error from Bing. I started to update (as it has a choice for weekly checks) yet, the update is not free and I would need to repurchase the software?... I don't understand this. Even Adobe Photoshop has free updates and fixes for their very expensive program, and we cannot get a free update to fix a compatibility problem? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this just doesn't seem right to me. Why offer to check weekly for updates if you're not willing to let people update (not upgrade) for free? Honestly do you think folks are going to buy your product weekly?
I am very irritated about this.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:04 am

Hi, Sunshine74!
We are really sorry that you have such a problem, but version 2.x can have problems, it's true.

There have been numerous changes in the online database over this period of time and version 3.x is fully adapted to them.
You are not supposed to buy the upgrade weekly - a major update is released approximately once a year, all minor updates (which are rather frequent) are free for our customers.

Moreover, being aware of this problem, we offer all our customers a 50% discount for the following upgrades. I don't know if you know about that.

If you want to upgrade with a 50% discount, go to our reminder - enter the data you gave when registering http://www.bolidesoft.com/a/user/

Here you can send yourself the current license with a secret code to update AMM with a 50% discount.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”