Audio Comparer??

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Audio Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gemini, admins

almacote
almacote
With us: 15 years 1 month

Post #1by almacote » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Are there any categories for Audio Comparer? I have questions about how to use it... After running the compare wizard, the panel to the right shows "indented" levels for files that are deemed duplicates when uncollapsed... What if you want to remove/delete the song that is at the Upper level and not the song that is indented under that song? I did a remove where I chose some upper files and some indented and they were ALL removed....!!! Any help out there? Thanks.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Re: Audio Comparer??

Post #2by Gemini » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi,
Sorry for keeping you waiting :roll:
As for Audio Comparer, now there is a special site for this program, but there's not yet a separate forum, that's why, please, send your questions concerning AC through the site form http://audiocomparer.com/contacts.html
Bolide Software Support Team

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Re: Audio Comparer??

Post #3by Gemini » Mon May 25, 2009 7:13 am

almacote wrote:After running the compare wizard, the panel to the right shows "indented" levels for files that are deemed duplicates when uncollapsed... What if you want to remove/delete the song that is at the Upper level and not the song that is indented under that song? I did a remove where I chose some upper files and some indented and they were ALL removed....!!!

You know, one file may be similar to several other ones. The files in the parental branches may appear in the nested branches as well...
Be very attentive when deleting files and make sure you're deleting the right files in the confirmation window as well.
Sometimes, it's better not to delete filed at once, but move them to another folder and check the result. But if you still deleted some needed files, perhaps, it is possible to get them from Recycle Bin.
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “Audio Comparer”